The Video Data Bank is a not-for-profit organization, and depends on grants from federal and state agencies and donations from the public to support its mission and programs. Help Video Data Bank celebrate 40 years of visionary video by donating during our 40th Anniversary Year and receive limited edition merchandise such as colorful stickers, funky buttons, and stylish tote bags!
Please consider supporting the essential work of the Video Data Bank through a tax-deductible donation. All donations are an investment into the success of VDB's mission and activities, such as:
- Acquisition of New Releases  by emerging and established artists;
- The ongoing availability of artists' work through the VDB's distribution program ;
- Upkeep and maintenance of VDB's extensive database and catalogue ;
- Preservation of unique video art works of historical significance;
- Publishing  of exciting DVD box sets  and Compilations  that focus on individual artists and themes;
- Public Programs  which serve to expand knowledge and understanding of the video art form;
- Commissioning of scholarly essays and texts  that contextualize artists work and develop on topics and themes.
You can donate on this page via the secure online form (one-time User Account creation required), or send a check to:Video Data Bank School of the Art Institute of Chicago, 112 S. Michigan Avenue Chicago, IL 60603 USA 312-345-3550
Thank you for supporting the Video Data Bank and the artists in our collection.